2011-2017 Quarterly Pastoral Fellowship Themes and Speakers Back
· March 3, 2011 “Becoming a Well” (John chapter 4) - Rev Dr. Young Lee Hertig
· Sept. 8, 2011 “Pray in the Spirit” Joint Prayer Meeting at Church of Our Saviour, San Gabriel
· Dec. 8, 2011 Christmas Gathering - Dr. K Chin
· March 1, 2012 Vision sharing of the Renewed FECA – Senior Pastors
· Dec. 6, 2012 Christmas Gathering
· March 7, 2013 Marketplace Spirituality - Larry Gilmore
· Sept. 5, 2013 Spiritual Formation in the Pit: What are the Dry Times for? - Dr. Todd Pickett, Dean of Spiritual Development at Biola University where he oversees the spiritual formation of students and teaches for the Institute of Spiritual Formation at Talbot Seminary.
· Dec. 5, 2013 Ministry Sharing – FECA Executive Director, Dr. K. Lau
March 6, 2014 Video sharing and group discussion: Joseph Grenny, Mastering the Skill of Influence.
Sept. 4, 2014 Sharing and group discussion.
Dec. 4, 2014 Sharing and group discussion
March 5, 2015 Message: “Jonathan Edwards for Pastors” - Dr. Kyle Strobel, assistant professor of Spiritual Theology and Formation at Talbot School of Theology, Biola University.
September 3, 2015 Message with Q & A: "Pastors’ Kids" - Dr. Cameron Lee, Professor of Family Studies, Department of Marriage and Family, School of Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary.
March 3, 2016 Message with Q & A: “Models of English Ministry in Asian Churches” - Dr. Benjamin Shin, Associate Professor of Bible Exposition and Director of the Asian-American Ministry track for the Doctor of Ministry at Talbot School of Theology in La Mirada, CA.
September 22, 2016 Message with Q & A: “The Pastor as Shepherd, Preacher and Teacher” - Pastor Edmund Chan: On staff at Covenant Evangelical Free church as Leadership Mentor. Pastor Edmund mentors and disciples top-level leaders globally.
March 2, 2017 Message: “Parents, Kids, and Technology in the Home” - Dr. Cameron Lee, Professor of Family Studies, Department of Marriage and Family, School of Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary.
June 8, 2017 Message: “Mentoring of Pastors” - Keith J. Matthews, Chair, Department of Ministry; Director, M.A. in Pastoral Studies; Interim Director, Doctor of Ministry; Professor of Spiritual Formation and Contemporary Culture, Azusa Pacific Seminary.